Junie's Place: Visitors!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Visitors!


Look who came to visit us tonight!

This is my granddaughter Allison and her best and oldest friend, Elizabeth. They have been pals since they were just very little girls of about 3 and 4 years old. Alli is a year older than Elizabeth! They have remained good friends, even though Elizabeth hasn't lived in our town for several years and only gets back to visit occasionally. (Her grandmother and her dad live next door to Alli's family!)

Here the 2 girls are at ages 4 and 5! Alli is the one involved in the opening of birthday presents while Elizabeth is looking on...and a close-up of them tonight.





They had fun looking at a couple of our old home movies of our family tonight! The kids all like to do that!

~~~

Just so my old 'Tiger' doesn't think I'm leaving him out I got this cute picture today of him- just for my blog!





Oh!! And just one more visitor I had tonight- On my garden walk!





Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Your granddaughter and her friend are so pretty! Ah, to be young again!!

I loved the pictures of the cat and the frog! Both are cute too!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Rachel,

Oh, yes!! The teen years are/were great!

Hope your weekend is going well! It has been raining all day here, but at least it's a little cooler!

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I just love when kids keep those long friendships with other kids over the years. My kids have some friendships like that too. They always seem so strong and real. That tells me a lot about Ali and Elizabeth's character. They're very cute together.

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Joy,

yes- these 2 have been friends since they were very young girls-and I think it will last a lifetime.

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

They've been friends for some time now, and I bet they will be lifelong friends.

HELLO froggie!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home