Junie's Place: Girls and Roses!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Girls and Roses!






















These 2 girls came to visit again this afternoon...Alli and her friend Elizabeth! Neither of them liked the picture I posted of them last night...so I got a couple of them that they like better! :) These are more the way these 2 and most teen girls act in front of a camera! :)

Aren't they cute!!

~~~






Late in the evening I went out to look at the roses...Of course I had my camera with me!
I like to get these rose pics just before night and use the flash.I love the contrast of the colors of the flowers against the dark background!
































































It's a rainy night here! I should try for some sleep soon-and the sound of the rain might help.

We have plans to meet some friends for breakfast early tomorrow, so it will be a little earlier rising for me.

I hope the rain is over by morning and we don't have to travel in the rain.






Junie Rose




Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma Junie I would title the girls picture 'Ode To Two Lovely Hams'. Seriously two very lovely girls.

The night time roses are beautiful.

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Yep- that fits those girls!

Thanks for looking.

Junie

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Scarlet said...

They're pretty girls. It looks like they had a great time with you!

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Pretty girls and pretty roses too!
Love the night time contrast photos.
Enjoy your brk out!
hugs!

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Those girls are as cute as your roses are beautiful. Happy day Junie...

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Scarlet,

Thanks!

They ARE cuties!

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Pretty girls, and pretty roses!
I'm glad the girls came to visit.
I hope the rain stopped for you.

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Susie

and

Joy,

Thanks for looking at my roses AND the girls!

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jamie Dawn,

Well, it's been a rainy day but we did go out and met with friends for breakfast.

We'll be going away for a few days this week. (Wednesday thru- Sun) . With all this rain I'm sure my roses will be overrun with weeds by the time we get back! :(
I need a gardner around here!!

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

It's the time of year for travel.
Enjoy your trip.
I will be going on two trips back to back.
One to CA and one to Alabama & Tennessee.
Summer vacations are fun!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home