Junie's Place: Screwed up again!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Screwed up again!

I have screwed up my whole blog-AGAIN!!!

Trying to do some adding to the side bar and now have everything messed up! LOST my Name Signs and awards I had put there ! :( For awhile had lost my whole content of Junie's Place...finally copied and pasted the template from one of my other blogs...Got everything back except those few things!!

I'm not touching anything again!! ONLY very basic blogging for Junie Rose from now on!
( Or- unless/until I become a lot smarter than I am now!!!) :( Not likely!!

This has given me a giant headache!


Very frustrated!!!



Junie

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Skye said...

I'm really sorry, Junie. I'm glad you're at least sort of back... was alarmed when I came here earlier and got a blank white page!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

How frustrating!!!
I don't do much to my blog at all. Every once in a blue moon, I'll update my blogroll. If I ever decide to change my background template, I'll ask my hubby or daughter to do it.
I'm so glad you didn't lose everything!!!!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,

Jamie Dawn

and

Skye!


Very frustrating when these things happen!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home