Junie's Place: My music tonight !

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My music tonight !





I bought this CD today and I am listening to it right now!!

I really like this band!

( Can you tell?? :) )

This one has 16 songs with only 5 that are on the other CD I bought!

Great songs! I wanted to put a YouTube on of one of them but I can't get it to work!


~~~But you just
have to search out "Romeo and Juliet!"~~~ Really, really good song!

OHHH!!! Look at that! I got it on! :)



And here's a live version!




I love this song! Which version do you like best?

~~~

I will update my last post - tomorrow- and the Real June will be identified!

:) Thanks for guessing - all you girls!




Love,


Junie

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I've always loved Dire Straits but do you know, I'd never heard their song Romeo & Juliet before!! What a treat! Hmmm...I think I prefer the live version of the song...just beautiful! xox

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

;) I just recently got into Dire Straits! I just LOVE their music!

Wow!! I am enjoying Youtube-sooo much!!


Junie

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I like the first version best.

As for the school picture, I'm not sure at all, but I'll say you are the 4th from the left front row, or second from the left on the second row, not counting the teacher!

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Rachel,

Oh yah!! I love that video!

As for the Real Junie- I will announce it a little later! :)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home