Junie's Place: What's happening now AND (The Real June)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What's happening now AND (The Real June)

I got an email from a blog friend and in answering her decided to post what I had to say on the blog too- to bring everyone up to date with what's happening with us here!


~~~TO ALL ~~~

(and Diane)


Diane,

You sound a little summer weary, as I am! It's been a very hot one here!

My weeding in the garden has gotten completely out of hand...plus a lot of other problems that I can't do a lot about. My little sick dog for one. (I should have the courage to let her go... but I haven't found it yet!)

Also- I have some personal health problems added and new meds that I have to start on. I need to lose wt. and get myself in better shape so I don't need these BP meds!! Can't afford them!!
...And we have to have a very early rising tomorrow to go with our daughter to hospital in Gainesville... 45 minutes from us. (kidney stint change and she still has surgery in near future for the kidney problem! This procedure tomorrow is out patient-and not a very serious thing...but the surgery will be more serious.

Anyway, have to get up and out of here by 4:30 in the morning so will have to make an early night of it here!

Hope you don't mind if I go ahead and post this on my blog as well as sending it to you. Then anyone interested will know what's going on with me at this time!

Take care,

((HUGS))


Junie

~~~

Also~ as promised I will let the secret out about the ' Real 11 year old June ' in the picture!

I was a little bit surprised that there were several answers given! lol- I guess it's not that easy to match this 66 year old face to that 11 year old face! :)

Several of you did guess right , though, and some had the Real me as the #2 choice!!

OK-OK!!

Junie Bug is 4th. from the left.(as you look at the picture) The girl in the sailor dress! lol- and the little blue lamb pin on the collar!! :) HAHAHA! I liked that little lamb a lot! I guess I didn't mind that it didn't exactly go with that dress!

Thanks, all, for looking and guessing!


Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger MrsDoF said...

Summer Weary is a good term for it! I guess with all the university students back, my mind thinks it's also time to move along with the weather.

I would never have guessed the girl 4th from left to be YOU! the difference a half century makes....

I had to count there are 34 students in that picture and only one teacher! The first in line of the Baby Boomers marching through the school system.
No way would a teacher put up with that today. And several states have passed a law saying no crowding beyond a certain number for each grade.

Good Luck with all the medical treatments. Sometimes the waiting room can be a place most impatient.

MrsDoF

 
At 2:10 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie,
Keep your Chin up. and hope you get all your medical problems sorted out very quickly
Sending warm hugs your way.

 
At 7:40 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with high blood pressure. Sometimes that problem can be controlled by changing diet. Alternately, when my blood pressure was high, my doctor put me on hydrochlorothiazine (a water pill), which did the trick but was very inexpensive (about $20 for a months' supply, which was great for me because I had no insurance at the time). Maybe you could ask your doctor about that.

I hope everything will go okay for Tina with her procedure today. Kidney problems can be really scary.

 
At 10:00 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I hope that someday, everything will be okay. I have to take BP meds too...and they ARE expensive. Have you checked with your local drug store and asked about payment assistance. Some drug companies will keep the prices lower for those who can't afford them.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for all your comments!

I hope to be able to get my BP down by losing some wt. and getting more exercise. It's not extremely high at this point.


Junie

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I guessed right...hurray!!
:)

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Woohoo I was right too! lol Dear Junie, I can just imagine how frustrated you are trying to get your BP down and lose weight...I think a lot of us are in the same boat!! It just seems harder to do the older you get...sigh! xox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home