Junie's Place: A rainy day again...

Friday, August 24, 2007

A rainy day again...

...but the music listening of last night has left this day wrapped in the warm remembrance of it's golden glow!

Dire Straits!

Have you ever experienced something that is just ...sooo goood... you want to share it with everyone you know! That's the way I feel about the music of Dire Straits! :) I can't imagine anyone hearing it and not loving it !

LOL! Just had to say that-although I have said it before!... (over flowing here in my music experiences of last night-AND today!) There's a lot on Youtube to enjoy!

~~~

We're going out for dinner- I know not where- but it doesn't matter as it means no cooking for the old girl here! That's always nice!

Back later!


Junie Rose

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to be going out to dinner and not knowing exactly where you are headed. Sounds like Adventure Time.

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Maria,

Yes, it was very nice to get out for awhile-and for a nice meal- and no cleaning up to do! :)

Junie

 
At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junie..

Bonnie sent me some music CDs the other week. There were a few songs on there that I really liked but I didn't know who the artist was. Bonnie tells me that is your grandson, Brian! Wow...is he talented! Love his music.

Elaine

 
At 11:04 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Elaine,

Well- thanks- but I didn't know Bonnie had any of Brian's music!

OH! She must have got them from his website. (It's on my side bar.)

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you will come again.

Junie

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Out to dinner? Where are we going? We finally got our first 'sunny' few hours yesterday. The first in quite some time. Our grass hasn't dried enough to cut correctly for about 2 weeks now.
Are you riding the victory to blogstock?

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Cliff,

Well, hope you guys dry out soon!

:) I think it might be a little far to ride the Victory to Blogstock!

That really is a cool idea you have in the works. Wish we could make it but I doubt it! lol- Charles would LOVE to see your farm, I'm sure.


Junie

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Hey Junie! I just made you something special! Drop by when you can...hope you like it!!

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

ANNI,


I just LOVE my name badge!!

It's beautiful!

Thanks!

I'll put it on my side bar when I figure it all out!


Junie

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

We are fans of You Tube too. My son and my dad are REALLY addicted to listening to music on You Tube.

I'm glad you are thoroughly enjoying Dire Straits.

I hope dinner out was yummy!!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

Oh yes! Really love Dire Straits...and enjoy just exploring YouTube. Almost anything in msic can be found there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home