Junie's Place: I want to know everything about you!!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I want to know everything about you!!

Here is something I got in an email today from a friend. I always find these fun so thought I'd pass it on to anyone who would like to do it! Copy and paste to your blog if you like- and let me know so I can go read it!! :)

I want to know all!!

( these were my answers- lets see yours! )
~~~



>>Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not
>>Spoil The Fun! Copy & paste to a new message, delete my answers, and
>>put
>>yours. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...And Send
>>It Back
>>To Me So I Can See Your Answers, The Theory Is That You Will Learn A.
>>Lot
>>Of
>>Little Known Facts About Those You Know? Remember To Send It Back
>>Please!
>>



>>1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
>> NO

>>2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
> few days ago

>>3. Do you like your handwriting?
NO!!

>>4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
>>roast beef
>>
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
>>Yes ...3 middle aged kids

>>6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
>> probably not

>>7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
not me!! ;)

>>8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?
>>yes

>>9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
>>No

>>10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cheerios

>>11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
>>No

>>12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
>>no

>>13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rocky road


>>14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the way they treat others

>>15. RED OR PINK?
>>red

>>16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Too emotional- too open- too...naive...(for starters!)

>>17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
not missing anyone at the moment

>>18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
>> :) only if they want to

>>19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
> Cream with black print pants-and off white sandals

>>20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Just had a cup of chocolate soy silk...yummy!!!

>>21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
>> thunder

>>22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
>>I'd better be green!!! lol -It's my husband's favorite color!

>>23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
>> roses

>>24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
>>My sister, Joy

>>25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
>> oh, yes!! :)

>>26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
> not much into sports...

>>27. HAIR COLOR?
>>Blonde- sort of...

>>28. EYE COLOR?
>> blue/gray

>>29. Do you wear contacts?
>> no

>>30. FAVORITE FOODS?
>> Italian

>>31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
>>scary

>>32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
>> i have no idea- really!!

>>33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
>>pale yellow

>>34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
>> winter

>>35. HUGS OR KISSES?
>>hugs ...well, actually , I like to give backpats!! ;)

>>36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
>>almost anything

>>37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
>>?

>>38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
>>?

>>39. What book are you reading now?
>> -- "Coming of Age in the Milkey Way" by Timothy Ferris

>>40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
>>
Don't have one at the moment! (wore out Dan Fogelberg!)

>>41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
>>don't watch TV

>>42. FAVORITE SOUND?
>>my IM beeper ;)

>>43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
>>Beatles

>>44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
>> 2,ooo...to Ca....or... however far that is from Florida.

>>45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
>>no

>>46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
>>Lafayette, Ga

>>47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
>>All of them

>>48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
>>4:35 PM

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

I'm caught up once again leading me to mention the pic of Charles. He has to be the real Santa. If you quit blogging around Christmas and go on a trip...I'll know where you two really went. I used to play Santa a lot and envied anyone who had a white beard and hair. I'm starting my diet 'tomorrow' too.
Thanks for posting the answers to these questions.

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Cliff,

Yep! He does make a good santa, for sure! :) And Santa is my all time favorite guy!

Thanks for reading me!

Junie

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I agree with you, Junie, these types of questions do make you get to know a person better:-) I so loved learning new things about you. You do have a special talent...you can grow the most beautiful roses!! xox

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Pea.

Glad you enjoyed reading this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home