Junie's Place: Another good day! AND ** UPDATE AT BOTTOM**

Friday, August 31, 2007

Another good day! AND ** UPDATE AT BOTTOM**

~~Update~~~ VIDEOS ADDED at bottom of post~~














Well-this day turned out to be a good one, as we had visits from some of the kids! Zach came up from Orlando and Alli, Tina and Chris were here!

We threw together a dinner of Chicken on the grill, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and sliced tomatoes! It was very good!

Alli and Zach had their usual fun/silly times together! They are still like kids when they come here! :) ...Makes me happy!!

I made a few pics! (Of course!) And Alli is working on some very short vids I got of them with the guitar! I may post some of those later...but for now I give you these!

My 2 youngest 'grands'- Allison and Zachary!

( click to enlarge pics)


Enjoy,


Junie

AKA-Ginga











:) My kids having fun!!


~~Oh,my goodness! I DO have a southern accent, after all, don't I ?~~


Love,

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ginga, I'm working on getting those videos up right now. I'll send them to you when I'm done. =]

 
At 9:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lookin kids we got there Ginga.

PS I'm glad you still alow anonymous so tha t we can comment

Terry

 
At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Is Zach on his way home yet?

 
At 9:59 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Terry,

Yes! I have cute kids, don't I!! :)


Zach left almost 2 hours ago- so he should be home! (I'm a little worried now- let me know- ok?

Love,

Ginga

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Alli,

:) those were cute and fun! Hope I can get them on!


Love,

Ginga

 
At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He got home about 2 minutes after i asked.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

That's great! Thanks for getting back with me!

We all enjoyed being together today...wish all could have been here.

Love,

Ginga

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Good looking family there JR. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for looking, Cliff!!

(always fun times with the family!)

Junie Rose
(JR)

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I can see why you love it when they come to visit, they look like so much fun:-) Loved all the pictures...the one with the bell, were there wasps or something in it? They seem to be waiting with their can of RAID! lol xox

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

:) Yah- there were wasps in that bell! Zach wanted to ring the bell and when he started to do that he saw the wasps!

Luckily...not many ...and they didn't get stung!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I came back to listen to the videos...both are just great!!!! And YES you do have a southern accent! lol Love it! xox

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,


Thanks for playing the vids!

LOL- Yah! Have to admit- I DO have a bit of a southern accent! hahahah

 
At 4:06 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ Lovely for you to have your grandchildren visit and their videos are full of fun and happy
faces. Thanks for your visit and
kind words. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Merle , for visiting.

I'll be visiting blogs later.

Love,

June

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

What great fun Junie.....and YES, you do have a southern accent. Love the videos of the kids.

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Joy,

I have fun when the kids come around!

:)

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home