Junie's Place: Goodbye to our Phil

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Goodbye to our Phil


~~~

After visiting with our sister and brother-in-law once more yesterday morning we started on our long journey home.

It's about a 9 hour trip from where they are in NC to our home here in Marion, County, Fl.
Joy's son, Bryan, went with us and did all the driving.
It was much appreciated by both his mom and me! We got home around 7:30 PM.


This has been a very hard time for everyone...

My prayers will continue to go out for my dear sister and brother-in-law- and the rest of their family- that they all will somehow be able to find peace and get through this. You see, this is the 2nd. son they have lost in a space of 3 years. (and a granddaughter)


~~~







I will get back to everyone of you -my blog friends- as soon as I can.



Love,

Junie

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time is the healer sent to us to bring a closure to our losses. We will never forget but at least we can move on. We will wait with you Junie!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Dear Junie,

I am so sorry for this sad time you and your family are going through. It hurts so much.

((hugs))
Skye

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger Susie said...

Dear Junie,
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time!
((hugs))

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks all of you

Susie
Skye
Momma

for your comments.

I will visit you all- ASAP

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh Junie...I so feel for your sister and her family. I know only too well what the onslaught of several tragedies can put a family through. My heart, prayers and love are with you all....

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks so much, Joy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home