Junie's Place: Black Widow ~ Alice Cooper

Monday, October 29, 2007

Black Widow ~ Alice Cooper



Note:

I had some Halloween posts ready to go in draft and planned to space them out over a few days. (Before our family tragedy struck)


I have decided to go ahead and post these 2 songs, anyway. Someone may get some fun out of watching! I hope so.


( This post and the one below this one )







If you like your spiders bigger - click on picture! ;)

~~~





Creepy ~ crawly ~Halloween

to you all!


Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:17 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I LOVE Vincent Price!!!
I used to watch those old horror movies with him in them. Pit & the Pendulum and others....
That video put me in the Halloween mood.

I hope your family is finding comfort in each other at this sad time.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

Trix or Treats Miz Junie!

I hope you have a great evening!

 
At 11:23 PM , Blogger mreddie said...

So sorry about the loss of your nephew - there are so many things in life that we just don't understand. But God is faithful and will comfort those that turn to him. ec

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I was so sad to hear of your nephew, Junie. My condolences to you & your family.

Our Halloween was very busy but pretty fun this year. I was actually prepared for once :)

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I send along to you my heartfelt sympathies for you and your family with your nephew's passing. Age 53, huh? Wow...too young.

{{{Junie}}}

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Mr Eddie,

Your comments are always comforting.

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for all of your comments,

Anni, Carolyn, Jamie Dawn and Tammy


I'll get back to visiting your blogs as soon as I can.


Love,

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home