Junie's Place: A new day ~ Oct 26, 2007

Friday, October 26, 2007

A new day ~ Oct 26, 2007

Good Morning,

First off, I want to say thanks to everyone for your interest in my computer problems .
I appreciate all the comments and will get back to visiting all of your blogs very soon.

Things are looking more normal with all the new changes- because I have things set up much as before. Only thing is I don't have my pictures available on my computer-as I did before. I do have MOST of my pictures backed up on disks. (It was just the last few weeks of pictures that I had not saved) Nothing
terribly important that I have lost so I'm not gonna fret about things any more!

;) Sometimes a new start is good for us anyway!


~~~

Well, have to say, though, that this computer mess has caused me to lose my momentum on my fall posting...and my fall pictures I might have used along the countdown are not at my fingertips any more... :( ...aggravating ~ but that's life!

Sometimes the cookie crumbles and scatters in quite an untidy mess!





~~~

Speaking of fall and winter...we awoke to a gloomy and rainy day here in north-central Florida. Usually by Halloween we are having these kind of days- the kind that calls for keeping cozy in the house. That's what I plan to do today, especially since I awoke in the middle of the night with a sore throat and a feeling of coming down with a cold.

~~~

I was up pretty late last night, just trying to figure out things on this new computer...and I heard from an old friend who had some videos on Youtube to share. :) And kept sending ones for me to check out! I had fun with that as nothing is more relaxing for me than music.

~~~

Charles is out doing his 'cowboy stuff.' He has had an offer to buy 7 more of those pure-bred cows and a bull and he's considering selling the mixed herd that we have. The idea makes me kinda sad as several of theses cows are ones we started out with several years ago.

I asked him to please keep Carmel and Jasmine. Carmel goes way back ...the first calf we had born here on the farm!....and Jazzy is one we had to bottle feed for several weeks because she was rejected by her mother!

...(More of those changes I don't like!!)

~~~

Hope you are all having a good day.



Love,

Junie


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger b13 said...

You will love that new mac :) I need to get a new one soon (like last year) Mine is ancient (in computer years). Have fun with that camera :)

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-) Glad to hear that your new computer is up and running...it may take some getting use to at first but before you know it, you'll love it even better than the old one! My computer is over 6 years old so it's living on borrowed time I'm sure! lol I'm just so happy to have you back, missed you!! xox

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

b13,

SO- do you have a MAC? I don't seem to come across too many Mac users- but it's what I started out with and I wouldn't wanna switch!

Junie

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea,

Yep- I made it back! It's amazing how much you miss it when you have no way of getting back online!...Also there's the possibility that maybe you CAN NOT come back at all!

This happened to me another time- over 2 years ago- and I was offline for about 3 months! I was determined NOT to let that happen this time and insisted on getting a new computer right away! (I'm proud of myself for standing up for myself for a change!!)

Amyway- I am back and I may have lost a few files but it's ok!

:) Thanks for coming by. I'll try to visit soon. Have a lot of catching up to do.

Love,
Junie

 
At 1:02 AM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

My pc is aging but still runs good and by computer years it's getting old. I've never had a Mac because this is my very first computer and I bought it because it was pretty and for no other reason. In fact the components don't even go together. I asked the salesperson if I could have this and that and he said as long as I paid for them I could have anything I wanted.

I don't like change, so I'll be using mine until it dies and unrepairable. hehehe

Those look like my cookies you have there in that picture. I had a plate of those and I was wondering where they disappeard to. hehehe
I thought the cat had ate them.

Today was one of our prettiest days with plenty of warmth & sunshine. A nice day for a long walk.

Hope you get to keep Carmel and Jasmine.

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sandy,

So nice you stopped by- thanks!


I was just at your place - I love reading about your cats and all the things that happen with your family- :) especially the motorcycle rides!

Charles is all wrapped up in his cow business so we won't be riding this weekend.

Yes, I think we'll keep at least those 2 favorite cows... Jazzy and Carmel...


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home