Junie's Place: Poem~ I Wish For You

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poem~ I Wish For You


~A new Poem~Enjoy!~




I Wish For You

I wish for you a day of warmth -
with skies the softest blue...
with puffy clouds, the whitest white -
no darkness showing through.

A day of dreams fulfilled, my love,
with all you’re wishing for
found, easily, within your reach.
All you need - and more!

I wish for you sweet memories
of special times you’ve known...
of hours spent with ones you’ve loved...
in distant days - long gone.

I wish for you a day of smiles
and laughter that abounds...
bubbling over in your day;
no heavy sighs or frowns!

And may your day have music, too,
to soothe your heart and soul.
Whatever strikes your fancy, Love,
be it mellow or loud and bold!

I wish you love and happiness.
Simple things, it’s true.
And may I always have a part
in sharing this with you.


June Kellum~Nov 2007

~~~

Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:49 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Junie:-) After taking a few days off from blogging, I'm now ready to get back into the swing of things! I've so missed all of you!! I've just read all of your posts that I had missed...I'm so glad that your Thanksgiving turned out so well and I loved all the pictures. That turkey looked delicious...yummmm! I really do wish I could have joined you that day:-) I also enjoyed the pictures of your latest Victory Ride...love it that you call it that:-) Sounds like you had quite a lovely day and those tall pine trees are indeed quite impressive against the blue sky. Your poem on this post is beautiful, Junie...I wish all the same things for you:-) Love ya! xoxo

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Pea,

I missed you but I know you've been very busy! LOL- can see that from your most recent post! Yep- our Thanksgiving turkey turned out just perfect! (big too- almost 20 pounds!)


I'm happy you liked the poem... I haven't written much recently so thought I should give it a try again.


hugs))

Junie

 
At 12:39 AM , Blogger b13 said...

Wonderful poem :)

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

TO B13-

Thanks-I'm happy you enjoyed the poem.

Junie

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

"No heavy sighs or frowns" - that's my favorite part.
I wish that for everyone I know and care about.

Lovely poem.

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home