Junie's Place: Hey Folks~

Friday, January 11, 2008

Hey Folks~





Hey Folks,

Last night was a more normal night of sleep for me. Yay!

I was in bed to sleep a little past 1:00 and, after falling asleep, I slept through the night until 8:30 this morning! :) That's more continuous sleep than I have had in awhile so, consequently, I felt more rested than I have in a LONG while!

However...

I had to do some shopping and it turned into a long, drawn out deal. Not surprising, as my shopping days are most that way. By the time I finished and got things unloaded and put away at home my reserve of recovered energy had been exhausted!

I didn't bother with dinner...I figured if anyone was hungry there's plenty here to eat...and anyone/everyone is capable of fixing a sandwich or opening a can of soup, or even actually cooking a real meal, for that matter!

(Ginga is on strike tonight!)

~~~

I haven't been checking in with all the blogs as much the past few days. I hope I can get back with visits and comments to all, soon.



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news on the sleep Junie. Keep it up!

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, Mary!

I'm working on it!

Hope things are well with you.


Junie

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm on strike most days, so we go out to eat or fix a sandwich. Jimmy is quite capable of cooking a fine meal if he wants one. Me...I prefer snacking around.

I never get to bed before 12 midnight and if I fall asleep accidentally while watching a movie at 9 or 10, I'm awake and ready to get up at 2 AM. For some reason if I fall asleep at midnight I sleep until 7 or 8 a.m. which is what my sleep doctor wants me to do.

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sandy,


Midnight is an early enough hour for anyone-IMO

My husband goes to bed way too early -so wakes up sometimes as early as 2:00 or so. He has the sleep apnea mask so the hours he DOES sleep are uninterrupted and complete. Still, getting up that early is not fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home