Junie's Place: Looking Through You ( UPDATE at end of post)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Looking Through You ( UPDATE at end of post)




Update

at bottom of post!




Project Looking Through ... Go here!








~~~










Junie



~~~

Update:


AHH, Gee, I just have to make this update ( explanation/ confession) :)
because 2 of my readers already have congratulated me on the smart idea of looking through the scissors....

Well, this is what I wrote to one of my commenters already- so I will just copy & paste it here...

I said this...


"..the way this came about for me was...I thought of this Beatles song and really wanted to use it with this... so I found the video...was trying to think of how I could tie in the song with the 'Project'... :) well... there's this brief view of scissors in the vid- lol- so I just went with the idea! I can't take the credit for the original idea. " :(


Junie


NOW I feel better! :)

Junie

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 7:41 PM , Blogger Karen Coutu said...

I've been looking for holes to look through everywhere, but I didn't think of scissors! Brilliant!!

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Karen,

...the way this came about for me was...I thought of this Beatles song and really wanted to use it with this... so I found the video...was trying to think of how I could tie in the song with the 'Project'... :) well... there's this brief view of scissors in the vid- lol- so I just went with the idea! I can't take the credit for the original idea. :(


Junie

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Nice job Junie - sometimes it just all comes together!

 
At 1:16 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

That's pretty darn cool!

Now I'm off to check on this project :)

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger TwD said...

How smart!

Greetings from another granny from Sweden, taking part of Looking Through.
And thanks for the video!

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hope you'll join it! These projects are fun! :)


Junie

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

r&j,


Thanks so much for visiting me here! I hope you will come again.


Junie

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Carletta,

Thanks- but it wasn't totally my idea>

:) Hope you read the update!

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Very good Junie!! I don't think I ever heard this Beatles song before.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I'm just now trying to catch up on my reading and commenting.

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Rachel,


Thanks for coming by today!

I didn't know a lot about Beatles music until the past 2 yrs. or so- LOL- I just didn't get involved much with music over the years- until recently!

Hope you've had a good day today!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

You're good...never would have thought of it either!

Great idea and shot!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home