Junie's Place: Crossroads/Eric Clapton (update at bottom)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Crossroads/Eric Clapton (update at bottom)


(update at bottom)

Today I got Charles to take me out to Target to buy something with the gift certificate my son had given me as part of my Mother's Day/Birthday gift.

I had in mind getting something for the garden...a plant or statue for the fairy garden... but nothing in the garden shop really grabbed me so I decided to check out the CD-DVDs
I found this!




^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Can you read backwards? ->



OK~ My scanner is messed up so I did this pic with my Photo Booth camera- hence- the backward view!

What it is, is
'Crossroads~ Eric Clapton Guitar Festival 2007'

I have not yet looked at any of this but it includes some of the top names in the music world...Along with Eric Clapton there are Willie Nelson, Vince Gill, Cheryl Crow, Jimmie Vaughn, Jeff Beck...to name just a few!

This will be good to watch! YAH!!!


~~~


Because my scanner is being aggravating today, that gave me a good excuse to play with the crazy little camera in my computer again! :)

Here's yours truly, Junie Rose...seemingly, in a fog!

LOL!

Yah! I know~ I always am in a bit of a fog!

So goes the life of Junie Rose!

:)

~~

Enjoy your night, folks!

Junie



UPDATE:

AC (AnvilCloud) just sent me my picture of the DVDs - 'flipped!'

(How'd he do that?)

Anyway, now you can read it without making yourself cross eyed! :)




Thanks, AC.

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 10:01 AM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Happy Sunday to you Junie. You look like you've been having fun with your mac. I play with my digital camera a lot since my computer isn't a mac it doesn't come equipped with built in camera.

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Glad you were able to find something you love with your gift certificate.
Seeing that picture reminded me of the lookalike of you at Rachels!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
xo

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie - I live in a fog ALL the time, so don't feel bad!! You are so much more advanced than I am in this computer stuff! :)

Happy Sunday to you!!

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Oh Junie!! It's Great!! We bought it last year...I can't read the date on the picture but ours says Recorded..Live..July 28, 2007...Chicago..........
Be prepared for lots of music!! Have fun!!hughugs

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger timtim said...

Been awhile, but I'm catching up with my favorite bloggers. LOVE that plumbago plant, guess they don't grow up north? Also, the magnolia shot is breathtaking!

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sandy,


I don't know what we did before we had all these neat 'toys' do you? :)

Oh, I have fun with my digital camera too! I use it almost every day! 9But not today...THAT story is yet to come!


Junie

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,

Thanks! I watched the vids last night and liked them a lot! Lot's of music there!


:) Yah- Rachel's friend DOES look like me, huh!


Hope your day has been a good one.


Junie

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Oh,my, Sally!

I had a real 'heck of a computer day today!! :( But it turned out ok....I hope! (story to come later)


Junie

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Donna,

Yes- it's the same one! Yes! Lots of good music here! I watched both vids last night and really enjoyed them a lot.

Hope your day was good.


Hugs)))


Junie

 
At 9:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for coming by, TimTim, I'm glad you caught up with me again!

I guess the Plumbago is a southern plant.

It's a really pretty shade of blue!

Oh, yes! The Magnolia blooms are fabulous- so big and bold and dramatic!


Junie

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Fred said...

I love Clapton! You're really going to enjoy it.

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Fred,

YES!

Clapton is a master on the guitar, isn't he!!

I enjoyed the Videos set . Lots of good music on it!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home