Junie's Place: Early Father's Day gift

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Early Father's Day gift

Chris gave his dad some early Father's Day gifts this morning .

Here he is checking out what he got!
Very cool!







He will especially love that book on the history of country music!

This book is packed full of vintage pictures and stories of country music stars. The vids will be enjoyed too, I'm sure!






Charles and Chris have gone to do some work at the little house-thus the bandanna C. is wearing!
:) Very appropriate choice, since this is Flag Day!





Have a great day!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Hi Junie, Happy Flag Day. It looks like your hubby got some good Father's Day gifts. I was reading about your kitchen. I have been in the process of doing mine for a while now. I got new cabinet doors and a new cabinet across one end and new countertops, sink, and disposal and all new appliances. I still need to do something to the floor! I just do it as I can afford it. I am sure you will be happier once you change yours.

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, WOW, Charles is going to love that book I bet. I know I would!!

Happy Flag Day, Junie and tell Charles all of us out here in blogland wish him a Happy Father's Day tomorrow.

I miss my dad so much, but Father's Day is a good day to remember what a great one he was.

Have a great weekend!! And thanks for your comments this morning. I guess they aren't going to kick me out of the club. hahahaha You should join us in the challenges, you take such great pictures!!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Judypatooote said...

Hi Junie;
Charles looks quite festive.... hope your well, and don't stress too much on your kitchen, it will all work out....I always wonder why things can't work out right the first time around..... judy

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Will Charles be riding that Harley as well!!
Lovely flag pic for today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home