Junie's Place: Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day

to all you Dads out there!


...And especially to Charles, my husband and wonderful father to my Kids and the greatest Grandfather to my Grandkids!

~~Also, to my two sons-in-law~Terry and Marc!~~


(...and in remembrance of my dad, George, and my F I L, Boyd, and my Grandfather, Big Pop; all gone for so many years but still remembered with love.)

~~~

Early today Tina and Alli came up to have breakfast with us. Charles did the food for us as breakfast is his speciality! He did grits, bacon and eggs (to order) He also had big biscuits and honey and butter! It was all yummy!

The girls brought him a gift of a new shirt and shorts which will be nice for our vacation trip coming up in July!

We didn't do pictures today as none of us were feeling up to posing! :) I was very tired, getting up an hour before my usual time- and everyone else seemed to feel the same!

Tina had to make it early because she expected to be called into her job at the hospital at some time during the morning hours. She's head of the IV team there. As it turned out, though, she wasn't needed , after all.

Here is a recent pic of Charles that I like a lot! He's stopping to smell the roses - which he doesn't do as often as he should.
I came across it yesterday and have it on my screen for now!


Enjoy your day, folks!

I think a nap sounds good to me about now!


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Blogger Sally said...

A nap sounds like a GREAT idea!! Oh my, that breakfast sounds so good. I could eat grits every single day, and I usually do! hahaha

I wonder if any of us really stop to smell the roses as often as possible. I'm gonna work on that. Thanks for the reminder, Junie! :)

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Happy Father's Day to Charles!! WoW!! A Real man stopping to smell the roses!!!lolol...What is this world coming to?!!! Mine's Trying!!Happy night sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, girls! :)



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home