Junie's Place: Zach's Birthday~ a happy one!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Zach's Birthday~ a happy one!




We had a good time visiting with the 'Orlando kids' yesterday and I think Zach had a good birthday!

(Zach and his mom-Tammy)


The food was excellent as usual! Terry served us big steaks this time- from the grill! Best I've ever had!! I forgot to get a picture of the main meal! LOL- I guess we were all just thinking about getting into that good food ASAP! I only got a picture of the cake which was very delicious -and very pretty too! (And with 21 candles on it!!) :( Hey! You just have to forgive this granny thing with me! I can't help but feel a little sad that my 'grands' are grown up!







However- have to tell you Zach is as sweet and loving toward the family as he ever was. He seems to truly enjoy spending time with everyone whenever we get together! He's a kid (young man, now) that we are very proud of!


Here are some more pics of Zach and all of us!
( Except my son who asked me not to post pictures of him!! LOL- Party pooper that he is!!)










Charles and I gave Zach a gift of $$$
but I also gave him that old record album
he's holding from my collection!
It's Pink Floyd, 'Dark Side of the Moon!'
He likes old classic rock and likes to collect the old albums!





























A good day! :)


Love,

Ginga

AKA-Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Junie he is just as cute as the picture you posted the other day!
You gave him Pink Floyd - you ARE a great Grandma!
That cake is gorgeous.

BTW - the little lamb in my post is a resin figure. I bought it at a store that sells primitive collectibles. I'm crafty - but not that crafty. Glad you liked it.

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

great fun, family photos !!

Happy Birthday Zach :)

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Happy Birthday to Zach! He looks like his Mom!
Glad you had a wonderful party. Bet it seems like just yesterday he was a little boy. They grow up way too fast for this Grammy!
xo

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Judypatooote said...

Well I'll be darn, you gave up Pink Floyd....wow, he must be special....LOL....I'm glad you had such a good time, and I agree where did the time go, our grandkids grow up so darn fast... It's funny how kids Zach's age love the old rock music....my Alison (the granddaughter that pasted away) loved Led Zephlen (excuse my spelling)....she had a T shirt, there album and her favorite piece was Stairway to Heaven....go figure..... well it was nice visiting you again, and I hope your doing well.... judy

 
At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ginga,
Glad you enjoyed the food yesterday. I think it was the best I ever made. LOL
I don't know if you planned to post any of the pics you took of the outside of the house, but if not, maybe you could email them to me at ttatom@cfl.rr.com

Terry

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Terry,

Yep! Those steaks were great-also the potatoes... and Gabbo is still talking about how good the garlic bread was! :)


As for the pics-I didn't really take a lot outside...Except for the window and flowers. I am posting some of them-Have - in fact! Didn't get your arbor!! :( I'll get it when your flowers get going on it- next time we're down! :)



Ginga

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Judy,

Yep- my Z. is special....but I have to admit I DO have another copy of that album in CD form-and maybe even another LP! :) Awhike back I bought a big box of classic rock albums at a yard sale! I'm glad when my grands and I have some interests in common- like this music! :)

Thanks for visiting with me Judy and I'm sorry if this brought back memories of your granddaughter, Alison, if they made you sad!

... but ... how silly of me!! I know the memories are ALWAYS with you of your sweet granddaughter! ...I think of her every time I visit your blog!

Big hugs,Judy,


Love,
Junie

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all for visiting and commenting.

I will catch up soon!


Junie

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Zach!! Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday and I so enjoyed seeing pictures of your day with him:-) Yummmm, look at that birthday cake! You have every reason to be proud of him, Junie, he certainly is a very handsome talented young man and I love that he enjoys his family so much!! xoxo

 
At 11:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Pea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home