Junie's Place: Hi Folks!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi Folks!

Hi Folks,

It's a bright and beautiful day here, tho on the cool side. I love this kind of weather and wish we could be out doing something fun! All I can manage to do is walk around the yard a little bit! I did that earlier and got a few pictures.

Trying to fight off this feeling of depression coming on...With the big holiday coming up I have to be able to carry on. I just get the heavy feeling of being overwhelmed by things- physical and mental!

A big part of that is Charles' numerous health issues...and my own, too. I'm always fatigued and don't feel like doing a lot around here! That's bad for someone like me who always wants things-especially holidays- to be perfect!

Charles is out - doing what he says HAS to be done...hauling hay to the cows! In truth the cows could live off grazing the pasture for a few days... I hope he will not get infections in those places on his eyelids! His eyes look real bad, sore and swollen today.

It's hard for people like Charles to face up to poor health issues and realize he needs to slow down!! He has worked hard all of his life and doesn't know how to stop!

He is also facing the next surgery on his face for the skin cancer in early December- unless his eyes are still not healed enough. He may have to set that one up a bit. ...Me??-I had to put off a couple appointments for myself until after the first of the year! There's just too much going on right now for me to deal with anything else!

Also the economy has me worried- and I wish I could be happy- or at least hopeful- with the president we just elected ! I just am not near to that place yet! All you who voted for him-I hope you're right and I am wrong!

~~~

These are a few scenes from my world today!

( Click all photos for a bigger view )

Yes! I am always looking for spiders and their webs when I'm outside. Although this one is not that impressive, I always have fun trying to capture the perfect web! When I can remember to do it I carry a spray bottle of water with me to spray the web and make it stand out better! A friend who does a lot of photography told me of that little trick! :) (Thanks, my blog buddy!) It works well, too, but a lot depends on having the right background behind the web! LOL- Today's situation wasn't ideal but I got the spider and web anyway!


Also-here are the Honey Bells to ring in the season! :) Have to get to that juicing real soon!





























I still have some roses...and the Poinsettias are starting to turn red!











These red berry type things are the seed that is left after the Coral Honeysuckle is through blooming! They look very festive for this holiday season, I think!

















As always , my old cats are on guard around my yard! These guys are a real pleasure for me!











Hey! Know what?
I just talked myself out of being so depressed!! :)

Yes!
Life is good, isn't it!

Hope you are all having a good day!



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger Skye said...

Yes, cheer up, Junie! It's easy to get depressed around this time of year with the stress of trying to make things perfect for the holidays... I get that too! Lately, though, I've been trying to tell myself that the only really important thing during the holidays is having my family with me... all the other stuff is just icing on the cake! And if I don't get everything done that I want to do... well, there's always next Christmas! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home