Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ Captain America

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ruby Tuesday~ Captain America



It's Ruby Tuesday and I am finally getting back to posting some RED!


Thanks to Mary, The Teach for keeping this Ruby Red project going!


Looking through my photos I came across this guy.

It's a collector figure/bank that my son bought awhile back for himself.

As a kid my son Chris was very into comics and Super Hero guys and had a huge collection of all kinds of things relating to this interest!
;) And at the same time, music albums, cds, posters- and old radio shows. He STILL has a huge collection of all these things!








Anyway, I thought Captain America was perfect for Ruby Tuesday~ in his red and blue costume!

He was always Chris' favorite Super Hero and mine too! :)



Who could NOT like Captain America?


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 9:52 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

I love Captain America :)

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Oh he's a very serious looking super hero!

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger Raven said...

Go Captain America! Cool shot.

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Great pictures Junie!! I Love those shoes!!! Happy night!hughugs

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Real cool, is it a bank? My son's loved him also.

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all of you ladies who commented !

Yes, he is a bank. And he IS COOL!! :)

Junie

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

My 4 brothers were very much into comic books and I remember sneaking some out of their rooms once in a while so that I could read them...Captain American included! hehe xoxo

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Good Ruby Tuesday photo Junie!

I love those red shoes too!

I enjoyed seeing the picture of your Mom and sisters in the previous post!!

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Great picture, Junie. My son used to collect these things, too.

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks All, for looking!

Yep- those red shoes are pretty cool! ( Thanks to Mary, The Teach, for that)


Junie

 
At 7:31 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray for Captain America!!
RED, white, and blue... those are some wonderful colors.

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;) JD-Yes!!!

Red-White & Blue ~ The best combination!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home