Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~2~9~'09...My New Computer Desk!!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday~2~9~'09...My New Computer Desk!!


It's Mellow Yellow Monday again!





Click here for more 'Yellow' posts!


Today I will be a little different with my yellow picture because I want to show you all my new computer desk!

A few weeks ago we talked to this wonderful craftsman/builder we have come to know about building me a new computer desk. Well, today he came by to install the finished product!

This is the same guy who has done the previous projects I have talked about and posted pictures of recently...(The redesigning and enlarging of our front entrance and the sky light installing and the shelf in the entrance (I may not have posted about that shelf!) and our kitchen counters!

One MIGHT think we're real impressed with this man's work- with all the projects we've come up with for him to do! Lol- Well, we sure
are impressed! He does high quality work and is a perfectionist!

This is my Mellow Yellow post for this time!

This is 'Ted and his
yellow wonder drill!' LOL!


His wife, Sandy, helped him install it! Yes! It's a permanent fixture in this house; built in 2 parts and mounted to the wall. This will be my forever computer station! :)

You can see it's very roomy, with one big open shelf and, at the top, a glass door cabinet .

I haven't yet begun to move my 'stuff ' into this new space. I need to have time to organize it all!































Is 'Junie Rose' a happy blogger today?
You betcha! ;)



Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger MYM said...

That's a nice set-up! I have a my laptop on the arm of the chair, LOL!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

that's like an office in one piece of furniture!

enjoy!!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger dot said...

That's one fine looking computer desk!

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh Junie, it's gorgeous! He certainly does do beautiful work and I don't blame you for getting him to make you that computer desk. I love all the space to it and just the whole design!! You do realize you won't want to leave your computer now? hehe xoxo

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Beautiful, Junie! I love it!! :)

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful piece of craftsmanship. I agree he does a wonderful job. You will feel like a real exec. sitting at your lovely desk. I can see why you are happy.

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Donna said...

How Wonderful Junie!! It looks GREAT!! Enjoy!!hughugs

 
At 4:50 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

No wonder you are happy!! That is beautiful and looks very well made!!

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Sally said...

That's awesome, Junie. I'm happy for you!! :)

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Junie, I don't have a mellow yellow post up (I've been think about joining though) but I just had to congratulate you on your new office space! :)

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

How wonderful!
He did a great job, and I know you will enjoy your new computer desk and all the extra space to store stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home