Junie's Place: A Valentine Cowgirl!

Friday, February 06, 2009

A Valentine Cowgirl!







This little Valentine was made by our blog friend, Hootin' Anni.

She made it for her blog readers of which I am one...sooo... I thought I'd just put her here to brighten things up today! :)


Valentine's Day is coming up real soon!

Flowers! Candy!...Diamonds!!

LOL- What's your favorite gifts for Valentine's Day?



ME?...Nothing beats flowers!
...except maybe this!






Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Well, diamonds would be my favorite Junie but I don't see that happening this year. :)

I'll settle for dinner out maybe a little chocolate or just the CHOCOLATE!

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Hi Junie, I am finally back online and visiting my friends in blogworld. Thanks for your concern and comments during the ice storm. I love diamonds, flowers, and chocolate. One of each would be nice!

 
At 2:01 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Junie.. Happy valentines..
I also visit Hootin Anni and took it will blog it later.ill have chocoltes please...

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Sally said...

How sweet is that!! So cute.

Have a great weekend, Junie with your company; hope it's warmer down there than here. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home