Junie's Place: Billy Joel ( AND a quick Mellow Yellow Monday)

Monday, March 02, 2009

Billy Joel ( AND a quick Mellow Yellow Monday)

( at bottom of this post )


Last night I was talking with a friend about music that we both like and the subject of Billy Joel came up... :) ... so it got me in the mood for some Billy Joel music listening! I watched some Youtube videos late last night of a lot of his performances - some old some recent!

He has been one of my favorites since the early days and I still enjoy his music very much.

I have a few Billy Joel songs at the top of my list now and for the next day or so! The first 2 are very outstanding, IMO!

Enjoy!

Junie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Mellow Yellow Monday again!



Go here for other YELLOW pictures!


This is a very mellow yellow rose from my garden last year!



Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:36 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Very pretty picture! I like Billy Joel also.

Have a great day, Junie!

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Donna said...

OhHowGorgeous!!!!!hughugs

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such a gorgeous rose, I can't wait until summer when my roses will finally be in bloom! I've always liked Billy Joel as well although I had never heard "The Downeaster Alexa"!! Hope your week goes well, dear Junie. xoxo

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Nice framing :)

I played too :)

 
At 7:13 PM , Blogger Jeri ~ said...

What a perfect rose - great picture!

 
At 12:41 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Beautiful Roses June, the one on your header too, Billy Joel IS Mr Piano Man.

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Peter,

Thanks-happy you like the roses-AND Billy Joel !

Hope things are well with you these days.

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home