Junie's Place: Chat with Brian

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chat with Brian

Yesterday I had a nice surprise with an AIM IM beep . This was mid-day and unusual - as any chats I have on AIM IM are normally at night.

It turned out to be my grandson Brian, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Brian and his brother Dan, share a place in Gainesville and we don't see them or hear from them nearly as often as we'd like, so-YES-I was tickled to get this beep from him! :) Actually, he needed to talk to his mom and wondered if I knew whether or not she was at work. (I didn't know)
Brian and I had a very nice and long conversation and he said he and Dan are doing fine, just very busy with working. He also directed me to this site where he has a few of his pieces of art displayed!

Scroll down to the bottom of this web page until you find Brian Fahey then click where it says 'read more
.'
GO HERE!


Here are these brothers when they were little guys - always big buddies!

~Brian is the blond kid with the smile . :) ~



Love,
Junie

( Ginga)

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 3:35 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Brian was a Cutie!! What a Sweet smile!!hughugs

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Donna.

Yep, they were cute and sweet boys!

How fast my 4 sweet 'grands' have grown up!!


:(


Junie

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Ginga. I once knew a man called Gunga except everybody called him that no matter what their age.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi AC,

:) I became 'GINGA' when our first grandson started to talk-so it's almost 25 years now! We wanted to be Granny and Grand dad but our Daniel gave us 'Ginga' and 'Gabbo' and that's what we've been all these years.We were called that by almost everyone who were family connected or friends of our kids or grandkids! :)


In my computer life-(about 7 years) I have been JUNIPER and now JUNIE ROSE and sometimes-JR. LOL

Thanks for coming by.


Junie

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That was Gunga's story too. I wonder if Buppa will stick?

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC


:) Buppa will probably stick! It's fun having an unusual (grandparent ) name ! Just go with it! :)


Junie

(Ginga)

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I can well imagine how thrilled you were to be able to chat with him:-) I just looked at some of his work and what a talented painter he is...my son Shawn was also very much into art but doesn't have time for it any more which is such a shame. xoxo

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea,

Yes, it's a shame most of us can't pursue the things we have talent in and enjoy doing most. LOL-LIFE gets in the way!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home