Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~Feb 23, 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday~Feb 23, 2009



It's Mellow Yellow Monday again!


Snakes!

Living in the country we have snake encounters occasionally.

It's a good idea to know which are the good guys! :)
Once you learn to identify the poisonous snakes of your world, then you are free to enjoy and explore the rest of them-up close!
(Even the poisonous ones are interesting - but at a safe distance!)

Snakes are fascinating creatures to me and I'm always thrilled when we happen to meet one around our place. This usually happens a few times every year.
I'm looking forward to summer! ;)


( a couple of snakes here - with some yellow color)




















Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Oh, Junie, I almost jumped out of the chair. I am so scared of snakes. I don't care what kind they are. I can't believe she is holding that snake!

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Donna said...

GoodNess!Hahaa....You are One Brave Woman!!!!hughugs

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

And you like spiders too...Junieeeeeeee!!!! hehe Thank goodness I don't see too many snakes around my area, not even in our veggie garden. Now that I've said that, just watch this summer...lol xoxo

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Alli is brave, that's for sure. But then, I'm sure you've taught her the 'good, bad and ugly' snakes. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home