Junie's Place: It's a losing game around here! (Family stuff)

Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's a losing game around here! (Family stuff)




The girls came by earlier this morning with their scale to weigh us all in!

Yep-those skimpy lobster tails helped me I guess because my weight was down 2 lbs! :)
Yayyy for Junie Rose!

Actually, it's the cutting back of carbs and sweets that's doing the trick! I haven't had anything chocolate or sweet since Valentine's Day!

( How can one NOT eat a Valentine gift of chocolate truffles? haha...but MOST went in the freezer for when I get back into a size 8 ;) ) Hey- it's good to have dreams-RIGHT?

Anyway, Tina and Alli were on their way to Gainesville to visit with the boys! Dan & Bri were down last weekend and it was wonderful seeing them again! This pic is blurred but it's my 2 oldest boys who I love and miss very much and I want to put it here!















Dan will be having a birthday on the 16th. I hope we can all get together to celebrate near that date.
(but no cake and Ice cream for me)




Love,

Junie

(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Junie--that's two pounds closer to that size eight. Keep it up and we won't even recognize that skinny minny on the screen!

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hahaha- It'll be awhile! :)

Junie

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Judy said...

I love cake and ice cream and chocolate. Guess that is why I won't ever be a size 8 again but I was there once in my life! Great picture of your family and your boys.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Good for you.
Neat family pics. Good looking clan for sure.

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I've NEVER been a size 8. hahahaha

Good job on the weight loss, Junie Rose. Don't forget to treat yourself once in a while!

Great pictures of your family. I know you love them all so very much. ((HUGS))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home