Junie's Place: I'm 'Here,There and Everywhere' these days!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm 'Here,There and Everywhere' these days!



( Turn off songs on side bar to see this vid )


Recently I have been spending a good bit of time on 'Facebook.'
It's a lot of fun there!

Although I was invited by a non-blogging relative to join Facebook, after joining, I was delighted to see a bunch of my blogging buddies there. Also, several of my friends from a music forum/message board ( where, in the past I had spent a lot of time) found me there.

Seems everyone is getting into this.
(Even my daughter is into this-in a big, POLITICAL way!!)
It IS a quick and easy way to keep in touch with folks...and I have to say... does not require as much thought and effort as it does to blog!

Still-this old girl has had some stressful moments trying to figure things out there!
( haha- not at all surprising-is it?? ) I'm muddling my way through and having some fun with it, nonetheless!

http://www.facebook.com/ <-------- Check it out if interested- and look for me there if you come! If we're friends here , we can be friends there! :) (June Kellum )


(you have to sign up with your full name-not a nick name...but only people you INVITE-or who invite you- can see each other's sites and profiles.)

:) You all probably know all this but I didn't until recently- so-indulge me a little!


Junie
(the explorer)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Hi Junie, I have been on facebook for a while now. It is fun to be friends on there. I will send you a friend thingy. My name is Judy Yeager.

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Donna said...

You Know I've tried!!!Hahaa...I still like Blogger better, I think...Happy day Sugar!hughugs

 
At 2:30 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie - you are a busy girl!! I'm not doing as well with F/B as you are! Back when I joined, I did better, got away from it, and now trying again! It has changed, but I'll keep at it.

We just like to have FUN, don't we? :)

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Yep-Girls just wanna have fun-whatever our age! hahaha

Thanks Judy for the invite there today-and thanks Sally and Donna for inviting me, also!

We'll figure it out!!


Junie

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger dot said...

I was on there for a while but finally quit. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

June, facebook is fun and you're right, it doesn't require much work. Last night I finally used the little chat box and it was so much fun chatting in real time.
I love my blog too, so I'm here, there and everywhere.

My grandson is on a hunting trip and I was surprised to receive an answer to a question I wrote on his WALL. Apparently he gets his facebook emails on his iPhone. I think that's just so fascinating how we can all keep in touch at all times.

 
At 9:44 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your comments!

Dot-was hoping to see you there! :(

Well-I DO see all of the rest of you there! :)


Have a good day , all of you.

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home