Junie's Place: Camera Critters ~ July 25, 2009 (Green guy)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Camera Critters ~ July 25, 2009 (Green guy)

~~~

'Camera Critters' time again!




Look around you!

See all the wonderful critters in our world!


*Go here to see more Camera Critters posts!*

~~~

These mushrooms often pop up in the pasture where our cows graze.




I had not noticed - while getting close up views of the mushrooms in my camera lens - the added attraction of the little green grasshoppers I was capturing as I clicked away!

One might hope for
- and even anticipate -
getting a glimpse of a fairy or two
around these fine toadstools...but I'm content
(for the moment, at least)
with this fine fellow!




What do you think ?


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 6:41 AM , Blogger DeniseinVA said...

Your CC photos are great, pretty scene with the cows in that dappled sunlight, and the mushrooms are very interesting.

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think you may have captured a fairy in disguise. After all they wouldn't want the world to know that they live in your pasture. Besides it would upset those lovely cows to have to share their spot with a bunch of curious humans!

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Sherrie said...

Hi Junie,
Great photos!! I have those toadstools pop up in my yard too. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-myphotosgoodorbad.blogspot.com/2009/07/144-of-365time.html

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Junie those are some huge toadstoals! The little guy is almost lost on top. :)

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Christina, Sweden said...

Great photos of the green guy on the mushrooms. I have a similar one in my sunroom occasionally.
Love the cat-photos to :-)

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Mary,


hmmm....never considered that...(captured a fairy in disguise.) :)

Could be!

Thanks for visiting!


Junie

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Denise,

Thanks-I'm happy you enjoyed my CC post.

It is a peaceful experience to ride through the pasture...


Junie

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sherrie,


Thanks for visiting me.

Junie

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mitt V


Thanks for visiting me here.

Happy you liked my mushrooms with the little green guy!


Junie

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carletta,

Yep- they DO grow big in the pasture...Actually I didn't notice the green guy until I was taking the pictures-up close.



Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home