Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~ Aug 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday ~ Aug 24, 2009



~~~

It's Mellow Yellow Monday again!





It's time to share some of the 'Yellows' in our lives!


***Go here to find lots of other yellow pictures!***



This guy that I am showing was once a constant companion to my first grandson, Daniel!

Dan, at age 2-3-4... made up long adventure stories with Curious George, most times, the main character! Often Snoopy and others were along too, on these adventures! And , of course, the stories included Dan himself and ME! (Ginga) :) We had some exciting times in those days - Dan and me and all these guys!

My boy is now grown up, of course...

...but do you know where 'Curious George' lives?

Yep-you got it! He has a special place in my house - and- in my heart!





Junie Rose

( Ginga )

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, Junie, how cute and sweet!! I love the picture of your little Dan. He sure was a photogenic little guy!! :)

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Sally!

He was very special- :) still is, too!

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger MYM said...

oh, so sweet! :D

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger storyteller said...

What delightful YELLOWS this week! Just adorable ;--)
Thanks for stopping by MY yellows Small Reflections earlier today. I shared BLUES at Sacred Ruminations and Scenic Shadow Shots at Happily Retired Gal.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Dan was such a cutie pie as a child...well he still is but you know what I mean! lol Gosh, I had forgotten about Curious George, I so remember my boys watching it on tv when they were little. xoxo

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all you ladies, for your comments!

It was good remembering Curious George! :)

I will visit you all soon.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home