Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday ~ Sept !, 2009

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ Sept !, 2009

~~~


~~~

It's Ruby Tuesday again!

Time to share the reds in our lives!


***Go here to find other red posts!***



This is a Ruby Red Hibiscus flower I saw recently at a garden shop here in our town!

It was a huge flower-much bigger than the ones I've grown in the past in south Florida!

I miss those flowers from the south Florida years. We had a lot of them - all colors!

They don't do as well here because of our colder winters, so I didn't buy this one.
I was tempted, though!





Junie

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

You have presented this one beautifully Junie!
All mine are finished blooming for this year. I miss the delicate blooms already.

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger 4 Lettre Words said...

Always one of my favorite flowers, especially in Florida!

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

I so love hibiscus...you would probably guess that if you came into my back yard. LOL


My Ruby T is posted. It's all about turtles today. Have a great week ahead.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Very, very pretty, Junie. My daughter used to have tons of those in her yard. :)

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes!! They are pretty! I need to give them another try, here in Ocala.

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Stephanie V said...

Who wouldn't be tempted to have such a beautiful red flower in their garden?

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I love hibiscus flowers...what a beautiful one. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A red hibiscus
claims my attention today—
who can ignore it?

My Ruby Tuesday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home