Junie's Place: Alan's music! VOTE!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alan's music! VOTE!

~~~




June Kellum Got this from my sister's (FB) page and I hope she won't mind:


Joy Marshall
says:


"You
still have time to listen to Used Blues Band, and vote in the
Independent Music Awards contest. Of course I hope you like Alan &
UBb best! :)"

Used Blues band- 9th IMA Blues Song Nominee : Independent Music Awardswww.independentmusicawards.com...

The
Independent Music Awards – the awards program for independent bands
& fans – gives independent artists the recognition they deserve.
Submit Now to Reach 50 Million New Fans.


~~~

Junie says:


"Please check out this band and vote!

(link at end of page)



My nephew-my sister's son-is Alan Yeatter!

This band has an excellent sound...much talent!


Thanks! "

Junie


http://www.independentmusicawards.com/ima/used-blues-band-9th-ima-blues-song-nominee/




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home