Junie's Place: She's Back!!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

She's Back!!

~~~

Yep-BACK-and here's a new pic to prove it! ;)
This was made on Saturday-the day we made the first trip to the 'Apple' store in Orlando!





They called last night to say the computer was ready to be picked up , so we made the trip down today to get it! Have just been checking things out and haven't got much of a post together yet- lol- but just wanted to say 'hi' at least!


I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone in the next few days!

~~~ Thinking of Mom a lot today, too, as this is her birthday...she would have been 101- I will never stop missing her...but I wouldn't want to! ~~~

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:41 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure it's peachy to have your apple back.

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) This computer is the 'Apple of my Eye,' AC, my friend!

Thanks for coming by!


Junie

 
At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi June, Glad to see you back and Happy New Year to ya! I will always miss my mother, too.

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Good! Have missed you!!hughugs

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your baby is back home so now you can take time to visit and post in your own little spot on the web. We are happy you are back Junie Rose!!

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mary,

Thanks so much! I'm happy to be back and hope to get right back into my blogging and visiting soon.

I did visit your place last night ...am very sorry you've had these health problems recently.


Junie

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Donna

and

Judy!


Thanks for thinking of me! I've missed being here!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home