Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday~ Feb 22, 2010 ~Refreshed Rose

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~ Feb 22, 2010 ~Refreshed Rose

***




Visit *Mary* to find other RT posts!


***

This is one of my all-time favorite rose pictures.
I've missed my roses the past few months
so I was happy to come across this shot again in my files.

OK-You might argue that it's more a
pink than red...
but I'm gonna try and pass it off as Ruby Red! :)



You can't deny it's pretty! :)

I love to see roses with the rain drops on them!


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:44 AM , Blogger Kcalpesh said...

It's very very pretty!!

Pixellicious Photos

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Beautiful...and you know how I love roses Junie. Ones with rain drops on them are especially lovely...

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's a very pretty rose.

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

A lovely drenched rose Junie!
It's ruby enough for me. :)

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Thanks for all your comments!

Who can NOT love a rose? :)

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It is lovely and red enough for me!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such a beautiful rose and like you, I love to see flowers with rain drops on them. I'm worried about my rose bushes because usually the snow covers them all winter and they're protected from the frigid air but this year we just have a thin layer of snow and my rose bushes are exposed. Hope they don't all die:-( xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home