Junie's Place: It's "Daughter Week!"

Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's "Daughter Week!"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





IT'S "DAUGHTER WEEK" :


If you have a daughter
who makes your life interesting and fun, who has been a blessing in your
life and makes life worth living just by being around - copy and paste
this to your blog. Your daughters will outgrow your lap, but never
your heart.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Lucky me! I have 2 daughters and a son!
:)
(plus a whole bunch more cool 'add-ons' that came later!)

I'm well blessed!


My kids:

Christopher,
Tammy (in red)
Tina (in pink)


Love,
Mom

( Junie Rose )

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:16 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Awwww...Sweet daughters Miz Junie!!
How'd you stay SO Skinny???
((((HUG))))

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha-

I DIDN'T... stay skinny!!

This was when I was-Oh-I guess around age 27 (-I think-) I believe this was 1968-but not sure!


Junie

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Such darling little cuties!!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Carletta!

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Love that picture Junie...your girls are so adorable. I've got three daughters that fit your beautiful sentiments for Daughter's Week. Happy Weekend sweetie... ~Joy xo

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies! Oh yes- my 3 babies were precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home