Junie's Place: A Plan!

Monday, March 01, 2010

A Plan!

OK- My blog pals...here's the plan...

Since I -
temporarily- do not have any of you in my side bar to easily visit you-( due to my dumb act of yesterday...messing up my blog!!) the surest way for me to visit you is if you leave me a comment .

That way I can quickly click on your names and be instantly transported to your blog place!

ALSO-this will give me your blog
addy to add back into my template and get you back on my sidebar - right where you belong!

( "Hey-this is an excellent plan," says Junie Rose!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Well lookie Here! I'm First!!Hahaa
hughugs

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Comment comment.

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hope this helps

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Things are looking good here. I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you. I was so afraid when I first started reading it was your computer again. Thank goodness it wasn't.
I see people change theirs all the time but I get so nervous I just leave it. :)

 
At 12:55 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Good plan Junie. Don't worry about anything...you'll be back to normal before you know it. Hugs, Joy

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks, all of you!


Yep- It's working out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home