Junie's Place: Update from my FB page

Friday, April 23, 2010

Update from my FB page


Update from FB page


(My daughter...)

Tammy

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!! I love you!!!
Have fun on the trip! xoxoxo :-)

June Kellum
June Kellum
Thanks Tam...

well- not positive we will even get to go as your dad got knocked down feeding the cows late this afternoon- He's very 'stove up' as Ma-Ma would have put it! He was already 'down in his back' before this happened. He's ok- not bruised or broken...but just not so great! He's lucky- as a cow went right over the top of him. To make things worse he fell into a patch of stinging nettle-which is terrible!

Luckily we won't lose much $ because we got the room cheap!
...

That's the way it goes with the old folks of the farm!

Love,

Mom

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yikes! Fall, cow, and stinging nettle.

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Charles makes a complete recovery from his bovine encounter. When you get our age you don't know what is going to jump up and bite you next. But congratulations are in order anyway. May you two have many more years together!

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh goodness, Junie, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope he'll be okay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home