Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ April 19, 2010- Our life!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday~ April 19, 2010- Our life!



~~~

It's Mellow Yellow Monday again!




Go *here* to find other MYM posts...

...but first, see what I have for you!


~~

This was my mid-morning snack yesterday!

Yes!
I LOVE my coffee...and those chocolate chip cookies are not bad either!

:)

I'm bad!!

( Alli gave me this coffee cup and it's one of my favorites! )



Always Mellow Yellow!

Here we are ~ Charles and me~ in the 'Way Back' times...(mid- 60s,
I believe)





This one is 1965 ...Our Family on Easter ~ my little girls in their Yellow dresses.


This is My sister and me, in mid 1970s ~ the day after Charles had taken us to see our beloved Dan Fogelberg in concert!

This was a high-point for us-especially for me ; and we got backstage to meet Dan!! Note my Tee-shirt! :)

~ June = # 1 DanFan, always!~



~~

Here we are in more recent times.



Lol-We Do love our coffee- especially at Hardee's with a chicken biscuit!




















Love,

Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, Junie, I LOVE all the yellow!! That's a great pic of you & Charles back in the 70's and so cute of your little girls in their yellow Easter dresses. :)

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sally,

Actually, I had the wrong date for that first one- it was a little earlier.

Thanks for coming by!

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Irene said...

O.K. you've got me in tears, your lovely music, and beautiful photos. my post is here.

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Daniela said...

I love the old photos, A young happy couple with hopes and dreams, you seams to be happy still :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home