Junie's Place: Midweek Blues- May 25,2010_Night skies ( and a poem )

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Midweek Blues- May 25,2010_Night skies ( and a poem )

~~~


Go here to find other 'Midweek Blues' posts.

~~~

I am new to 'Midweek Blues' but I thought it might be fun so I'm joining in this time!

Sorry, this poem is a repeat but I decided to put it on again .

The night sky picture below was made in Savannah, Ga
a couple years ago.



( click on either image to enlarge )

Enjoy!

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger Kerry said...

Interesting, eerie photo of the moon. I like it!

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Another beautiful poem, Junie. You are such a gifted writer. ((hugs))

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Sally - but notice the date. Lol-I haven't written anything recently!

Have a great day!

Junie

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

That is a wonderful poem. I can so relate your sentiments in it. And the photos is pretty cool too. Thanks so much for posting at Midweek Blues. I look forward to checking out your blog.

 
At 9:30 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you Rebecca,

Not everyone cares to read poems (especially from an amateur writer)
so I appreciate your comments!

I was pleased to come across your 'Blue' meme - as I have been wishing for a place to do some blue posts! However I had to put this one together in a bit of a hurry, with any blue stuff I could find in my files! :)

I'll probably be back next week and hopefully with some 'NEW blues' to show!

Junie

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Kerry,

Thanks for visiting me!


Junie

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

it's great to see more people joining MWB
It's such a lovely meme

your night sky is stunning!!

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wonderful poem and love that image! so spooky like. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home