Junie's Place: Shadow Shot Sunday~ Aug 22, 2010~ shadows at the hospital

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday~ Aug 22, 2010~ shadows at the hospital

~~~
Shadow Shot Sunday



Find other 'Shadow Shot Sunday' posts
*here*

~~~
Hospital room shadows!
(April 27, 2010)












(click on pics to enlarge)

 ~~~
In April of this year my husband and I had planned a little trip in celebration of our 49th anniversary... Well-that didn't happen as  Charles became ill and ended up in the hospital for a few days!
The hospital staff arranged a fine anniversary dinner for us - a complete surprise for me!
(though my husband and daughter knew about it)

It was a wonderful gesture and we enjoyed it! 


The shadows on the floor were noticed as we all visited with Charles that afternoon.
(My daughter,Tina, grand daughter,Alli and me) 
Alli become the 'monster' in the shadow!
:)

Junie

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 5:37 PM , Blogger dianasfaria.com said...

aww... I bet that is an anniversary you will never forget.
Great shadows!

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Eeerie, but cool! Jacqueline

 
At 6:52 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Great shadow pictures Junie!!

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger urban muser said...

sorry you had to be in a hospital to get these great shadow shots.

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger wanderlust said...

Nice shots, I like how they're sort of spooky. Love the story of the anniversary dinner too, one you'll always remember!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

Not the best place to celebrate an anniversary but I see you had fun anyway! Great shadow shots!

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Great shadow Junie!
What a sweet hospital staff!!
Happy night sweetie!
hughugs

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Alli made a great monster!
Wonderful shadow shots Junie.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love your shadow pictures Junie...very cool. I remember when the hospital staff made an anniversary dinner for you two...what a nice group of people. Have a good week sweetie... Hugs, Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home