Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~Sept 20, 2010~ 'Studebaker'

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday ~Sept 20, 2010~ 'Studebaker'

~~


See more Mellow Yellow Monday posts *here!*

 
~~~

Last weekend Charles and I were out  at our favorite place to eat breakfast!



As we were leaving we saw this - an added treat!

This is a 1964 Studebaker!

What a fun-looking car!



The couple, obviously, also have good tastes in their choice of breakfast food!  :)
I bet they had a chicken-biscuit just as I did!  :)




Junie

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:00 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Hardees is another chain that hasn't braved the frozen tundra.

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I had never heard of Hardees until now! lol I'm still wishing they had a Bob Evan's over here!!! Wow, that Studebaker is gorgeous, isn't it! Haven't seen one of those in many years. xoxo

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Pea and AC,

(Lol- my 2 favorite Canadian friends!)

Maybe you 2 should get together and start a movement to bring 'Hardee's' to Canada!! :)

They make the best chicken-biscuits ever!!

Hugs))

Junie Rose

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the car:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home