Junie's Place: It's starting again...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's starting again...

~~

The annual invasion of strange characters has begun... It happens ever year around this time ; sometimes a little earlier and sometimes later...but, without fail, my house will be invaded with an assortment of weirdos before the end of October!

This weird fellow showed up at my house tonight - uninvited, I might add - the first I've seen so far!


What is a little strange and perplexing to me is that his lady, Ms Pumpkin Head, is not with him! To be honest, she seemed the nicer of the two when they visited last year - a little less intimidating... not quite as goofy-looking ... and she had a more sincere smile and demeanor... perhaps a wee bit more class than this clown! For the most part, though, they seemed suited to each other...and I never knew of any discord between them!

Seeing this Pumpkin Head Clown show up alone has me a bit concerned... To be honest -I'm worried that Ms Pumpkin Head  may have come to some harm!

Oh! I guess you're wondering if I asked  The Clown about her...Well, yes, of course I did ask! All I got for my efforts was a goofy smile! I really don't know what to make of that...but it leaves me 'uneasy!'


Maybe she is hanging back with the witches who usually show up together - although I didn't see the witches mingling with her at all last year.


Only time will tell!

(Time holds all the answers!)



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, you make me laugh with your silliness! :D

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) That's what I'm shooting for!!

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would watch that fellow closely. Being a clown my self I know what mischief is conjured this time of year!!!

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

HAHA-I know, Mary-he needs watching for sure.

I've taken precautions by setting up a place at a 'remote' blog! (lol-that no one visits)
for all these characters to meet!

:0 but I know you'll be brave enough to visit them there!!




Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home