Junie's Place: Camera Critters_Oct 9, 2010 ~ 'Alli's Cooper' -a smart little pup ~

Friday, October 08, 2010

Camera Critters_Oct 9, 2010 ~ 'Alli's Cooper' -a smart little pup ~

~~~






~~~ 

My granddaughter and her brothers came up to visit yesterday-and she brought her pup,'Cooper.'



I call him 'Alli's Cooper,' but she doesn't really think that 'nick' is all that funny! (get it??~ Alli's Cooper = ALICE COOPER!)  :)...Maybe she's just not a fan of the far out - outrageous-'Alice Cooper' LOL -and for that maybe ( as a granny) I should be thankful!









Anyway this little Cooper dog is funny  and cute and endearing...and very smart! His latest trick is that he will bring his leash when he's ready to go outside...to who ever he wishes to take him out for a walk at any given time!


Sometimes he takes it to the door and waits until someone notices! 
Cute as heck!  I never had a doggie do that!!
 
~~
My Fahey Grands:
 

Alli


Brian-L
Daniel-R



Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

He's cute. So is Alli. So are you. Heck, you're all cute down there.

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

We be 'cute as heck' down here! :) Thanks, AC.

Junie

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Cute dog! :) Love the nickname you came up with!

 
At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marvellous photos! Such fun.

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Joanne Olivieri said...

How precious is he? Adorable that he brings his leash to you when he wants to go out. What a cutie.

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Kay L. Davies said...

I had a dog who brought me her leash. Once they figure out that trick, the word "walk" takes on a whole different meaning.
And I like the nickname Alli's Cooper. Not saying that I was a fan, but I do remember Alice Cooper.

Kay, Alberta

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger Oskar said...

Oh Cooper is adorable. We love his little beard.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

I think Cooper is adorable. And - just between you and me - I think Alli's Cooper is a great (and funny) name. ;)

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger eileeninmd said...

What a smart dog, Copper is a real cutie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home