Junie's Place: Weekend Reflections~ Oct 3, 2010- Reflecting Ball

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Weekend Reflections~ Oct 3, 2010- Reflecting Ball

***






***

We saw this  big silver reflecting ball recently in front of a business in our town. Of course I  asked my husband to stop  so we could get a  better look.

This silver ball is much like the garden gazing balls that we have at our place, but a lot bigger! This one stands about 9 -10 feet! (I'm guessing)


I like the ball with the clouds reflected in it.


Would have been great if I could have got the reflection of our flag in the ball...but it was across the street-too far away!


Lol- In one of the shots you can see me standing by the car, getting my pictures!






(click on pics to enlarge)









Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger James said...

Great shots. This ball would be like a dream come true for me. :) It looks like it would be lots of fun capturing the reflections.

Your header photo is amazing!!!

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oooh that certainly is a huge gazing ball and like yours, it shows the crazy lady in it! LOL Of course you know I'm teasing you:-) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend dear friend. xoxo

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks , James!

The reflecting balls are interesting. I have fun with these kinds of photos!

:0 I also have fun with doing the headers and changing them often!


Junie

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

haha- Pea- Yep, she's in there! Always up to something!!


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Neat thing and neat pics -- the way you moved around for the flag etc.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I'm green with envy Junie. To have an item of such interest in town would fascinate me no end!

 
At 1:15 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Wow!! Now That's Big!!
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home