Junie's Place: Midweek Blues! Oct 6, 2010~ 'Plumb Purty-Plumbago'

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Midweek Blues! Oct 6, 2010~ 'Plumb Purty-Plumbago'

 ***


 ~~

OK-I know I've posted some of these flowers before but I have come to love this beautiful flower in this perfect shade of blue.
(And me...claiming blue is not my favorite color!!)
I went out this morning and couldn't resist getting one more picture of these flowers. They are especially pretty with the  rain drops on the petals!


'Plumbago'


As some of us southern country folk might say...
"They are plumb purty!"

 ;)




Junie

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 3:40 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

they're beautiful!
and the droplets add even more beauty

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger gigi said...

They are real purty!
I grew up in Palatka. My parents still live there. I moved on up north of the Ga/Fl line :)

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger SouthernSass said...

Beautiful flowers!!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, very plumb purty!

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Jeannette StG said...

I love this shade of blue -and they are especially purty!

 
At 10:05 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Well, I am from the north but I would have to agree with the plumb-purty description.

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I swan Ms. Junie they are just divinely purty! :)
I'm so glad I enlarged it. It's beautiful with its raindrops!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home