Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday-Dec 13, 2010 ~ Gourd Santa in yellow/gold

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday-Dec 13, 2010 ~ Gourd Santa in yellow/gold

FYI
update at bottom of post:

***

 Mellow Yellow Monday




 **

This is one of my Gourd Santas 
~ dressed in yellow/gold/natural!



Junie


FYI
(for those interested)

This is a gourd santa I made. It's made with wood burning tools (the face, beard, etc) then painted and finished with a spray varnish sealer. It's not an ornament  but a free standing figure about 14 inches tall.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

It always amazes me what beautiful ornaments gourds can make! Did you paint this one, Junie? It makes a gorgeous Santa:-) xoxo

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Sally said...

That is awesome, Junie. Yes, did you paint it? I love it!! Hope you're still feeling better. ((hugs))

 
At 11:43 AM , Anonymous gengen said...

It is cute. Happy MYM!

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally

and

Pea,


This is a gourd santa I made. It's made with wood burning tools(the face, beard, etc) then painted and finished with a spray varnish sealer. It's not an ornament but a free standing figure about 14 inches tall.

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

A lovely way for a vegetable to end up. At least I think it is a vegetable. Anyway it is very attractive.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love it! But then I love all of your beautiful decorations Junie. Happy Holidays sweetie... ~Joy

 
At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Carletta said...

Excellent craft work Junie - just the kind of thing my girlfriend and I would buy at a craft show. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home