Junie's Place: Camera Critters~ Jan 15, 2011 ~ Cassie and Cooper

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Camera Critters~ Jan 15, 2011 ~ Cassie and Cooper



~~~





Poor Cassie only gets home for a few days about every 6 weeks or so.


She's my Son-in-Laws riding partner. They drive a big Crete truck from coast to coast. Cassie has been riding with Marc since she was a pup so it's routine to her now, however, she is always happy to be home for a spell.



With Cooper being added to the family, Cassie's down time at home has become a bit more complicated!  :) 
  (These pictures were at my house during the Christmas season.)
















Cooper is quite an energetic little guy - always in Cassie's face!


 
While Cassie may not always be thrilled with Coop's overly zealous actions, she is very courteous with him; seldom growling or smacking him down!


Cassie is a sweetie!



Junie
(Ginga) 

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Sally said...

I don't think I've ever seen Cassie before; such a beautiful dog. And, that little cooper is so cute. :)

Love the pictures, Junie. :)

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger eileeninmd said...

Cassie looks like the perfect doggie. So sweet. Wonderful photos.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Sally in WA said...

I think Cassie has the perfect temperment to deal with Coop. :)

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous grosier said...

Love the pooch pics.

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies! :)

Cassie is a very nice dog...and she's very tolerant of Cooper, the 'kid!'

Cassie is over 12 years old-and Coop is still a pup!


Junie

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I was thinking "What a sweetie" before I got to you saying it. Great minds, eh Junie? :)

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Indeed, AC!

Amazing!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My oldest brother was a otr truck driver and his riding companion for years was a St. Bernard named Sam. A beautiful dog with pure devotion to my brother.

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mary,

Cassie is totally devoted to Marc, my S-I-L.

They make a good team!


J.

 
At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That my girl. She's so cute. Cassiedog wants to come home to Ginga's. I showed her the pic's of her tonight. She told me that next time she get's home, she's going to get that Copper dog.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Marc!

I was hoping you and Cassiedog would see this! :)

Take care and hurry on home!!

Ginga

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home