Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday_ Jan 4, 2011-Putting away Christmas

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ruby Tuesday_ Jan 4, 2011-Putting away Christmas

Putting away Christmas...one Santa at a time...






***
Over many years I have collected lots of santas! I've also created many of my own in Paper Mache,Painted Gourds and Cypress Knee Santas.
 
Gourd Santas



Cypress Knee Santa



Paper Mache Santas














These are just some of my Santas,
(the ones that made the scene this time) ready to be put away until next December.



A new tropical Santa from Lauren and Alan. (My nephew and and his wife)
Isn't he cute?  :)





...and a few more...

( Chef- from Tina last year )






Yes! I'm a kid who never grew up, I guess, because I still enjoy my Santas each holiday season...a lot!

:)


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

I really like all your Santas! What a neat thing to collect!

 
At 12:31 AM , Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Wow, what a beautiful collection of Santas.... Happy New Year Junie...

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Lucy. Happy New Year to you!

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is truly quite a collection. I'm sure you don't put them all out every year. But I'll bet it is hard choosing which ones to use. Well good luck on getting them put away and a very Happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours.

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger stinkypaw said...

Beautiful collection! You must have a big place to store all of these!
Don't ever grow up, it's too much fun to enjoy Christmas and all it brings! All the best for 2011

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home