Junie's Place: Health update and general catch-up (from the old folks of the farm)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Health update and general catch-up (from the old folks of the farm)

~~
I want to say "Thanks" for the concern many of our blog friends have shown for both C. and me recently! I'm happy to say we're both feeling better and back to our more usual and known aches and pains (the ones we've grown accustomed to) -lol- SO...that's a good thing!

~~
I got this in an E-mail recently ...and I pretty much agree with Maxine on this!


Oh,well~ that's life!

~
The weather we're having now is very nice.  Haven't needed the heat at all today and...hopefully, have seen the last of our really cold days and nights... about time, too!
(but maybe not- since it's just the end of January!)

  The cold has been harder for me this time. Lol-I know my northern friends must think I'm a wimp...and I guess I really am!  Can't help it... I don't like to be cold..  :)  but I don't like the HOT either!

  I'd love to live in a place where it is '72' all the time!  ;)  Guess that's asking too much- but I can dream, can't I? 


~~

OK- back to reality...today I started a clean up- clean-out- fix-up project on the house...Lots of painting in the plans for the next few days, starting with all the doors and  door frames.

   I did a lot of cleaning out in my bathroom today!  How does so much useless junk accumulate in those drawers? One of life's greatest mysteries...at least I have no clue about it!

Anyway- I feel good that I've made a start on doing something beneficial in our life here!...Oh! I intend to tackle closets too...Goodwill, get ready! 


Junie Rose


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

That sounds like a great start on a very big project. I will have to pass on starting it here because we are still expecting some pretty bad days yet and all I want to do is stay warm and take it easy.

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Now, that's the best news, Junie, that you're both feeling better! Have been worried!

It was so pretty here yesterday, that Hunter & I worked in the yard a bit. Well, I worked, and she played. It was even warm enough that she played in the sprinkler. :)

Take care, and don't work too hard; you're doing things I really need to.

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

So glad you are both feeling better!
I need to start cleaning too but I will wait for a little warmer weather.. :)

 
At 6:46 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Glad you're perking up. We're better but it's still lingering a bit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home