Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday-Mar 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday-Mar 22, 2011

~~~




~~~

(Click on any photo to enlarge)
This week I glanced out my kitchen window and in my line of view I saw a merry dance of these 3 butterflies,  joyfully hovering over a patch of wildflowers...


Of course I grabbed my camera and headed out to try and 'capture' them in my lens! It proved to be not an easy task, as I was unable to get close to them; they were so exuberant in their celebration of spring!




Anyway, will share what I have, as this is my first real encounter with the butterflies so far this spring!  I loved seeing them, even though the pictures could be better!



Enjoy your spring!

Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Butterflies! Oh I can hardly wait to spot one.
I love your last two images especially the last one with the sunlight catching the wing.

 
At 6:24 PM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

That was great work catching the butterflies at play. You do have a knack for that Junie.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Donna said...

They are SO Big too! Have you noticed that? I've seen quite a few and they were ALL Big like these!
Happy Spring friend!
hughugs

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Skye said...

That's lovely, Junie - just lovely!! Beautiful pics :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home