Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday ~ 3-14-11 ~ ' Flying High'

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday ~ 3-14-11 ~ ' Flying High'

***



*


Yesterday my husband and I were out riding and I saw this big, colorful balloon flying high as part of a display at a car dealership.  Of course the color made me think of this photo meme so I had to get a shot of it! I love the way it looks against that clear blue sky!





































Enjoy your spring!



Junie

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Chubskulit Rose said...

That's beautiful!

My Mellow Yellow, have a great week.

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

As my spirits lift ...

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I love it too...beautiful against the blue sky. Happy week to you Junie... ~Joy

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Beautiful shot, Junie. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you're having a good day.

((hugs))

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Big yellow balloon
tugging at your taut tether—
how you long to fly!



Forlorn Flowerpot

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home